YouthPower365 Program Registration
The Online Registration system for PwrUp, PwrHrs and PwrOn Programming in Eagle County
YouthPower365 is an education initiative of the Vail Valley Foundation
LET'S GET STARTED!
Welcome to our new program registration platform; Eleyo! If you are signing your child up for a program for the first time on this system, we encourage you to take a few moments to watch this helpful walk-through video on how to set up an account and complete a program registration.
The registration process can take up to 20 minutes. We recommend you use a computer.
Please have the following available for registration:
1. Email Address
2. Three emergency contacts and their contact information (one outside the household)
3. Name, physical address, and phone for: primary doctor, hospital, and dentist
1. Create a Eleyo account for your family by clicking “create one now”. You will need a working email and create a password.
2. Add family members and emergency contacts.
3. Enroll your student for the program (questionnaire included) by clicking on the name of the program.
CURRENT PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
Looking to pay your program fees?
You can find your bills by logging into your account.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about programs we offer feel free to contact us.